Thursday 23 December 2010

Hickoree's Hard Goods

How had I missed this? I stumbled across this website and was promptly entranced .  I wish I had found it earlier.  It reminds me a lot of my new favorite place to find "heritage hipster "-esque goods, Kaufman Mercantile , but with a little more inventory and a little less seriousness (see the space icecream?).  Some of these things are definitely finding their way to Rancho Brightspot this year.  In fact I want nearly all of it.  I would say I want it for Jack, which would be very true.  If I'm honest, however, the tomboy in me wants these things for myself just as much, if not more.  The strategy of licking these items comes to mind, not in a weird way, but a look-I-just-licked-it-so-it's-mine way. Real mature.

No comments:

Post a Comment