Thursday 16 December 2010

A Sunday Kind of Love 4 (on Thursday)

Left: Cannelle et Vanille Tarts

Right: Foraging for holiday decorations with Studio Choo in Sunset.





Left: Photo Director Jessica Thomas (I've seen her work before... but found this week thanks to Desire to Inspire)


I often fantasize about what it would be like if Jack and I had known each other as kids, despite growing up on different continents.  In my imagination we dress in style like these youngsters and hold hands.


 
Now interiors... in less than a month (fingers crossed) we might be living somewhere for more than a few months. This possibility makes me very happy and fuels hours of looking at other peoples homes, like these.
Left:  I really like everything about this bathroom.

Above Right: Something I have been bookmarking a lot for a "someday home."  See those windows that stretch up along the ceiling and bring in the sky?


Above: Self-explanatory.   


Below left:  I like this whole house tour from Country Living.  An earthy palette, interesting specimens...

Below right: Q: Where is the pantry?  A: In the chalkboard wall, behind the salvaged track door, under little Mt. Rushmore.


   

 I hope you enjoy these things as much as I do.  To conclude:  A traveling salesman peddling chew toys/fine leather goods.

P.S. Easy, lovely light tutorial from Aunt Peaches (Making Sunshine on a Shoestring) here.

No comments:

Post a Comment